The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at McNeese State University is partnering with the Louisiana Business and Technology Center at LSU to bring a mobile classroom to Lake Arthur for business training sessions for business owners June 15-16 at the Community Center on 701 Eighth St.
The free business education sessions offered are:
Wednesday, June 15
- “Starting and Financing Your Business,” 9-10:30 a.m.
- “Marketing 101,” 10:45 a.m.-noon
- “Working with Your Bank to Get a Loan,” 1-1:50 p.m.
- “Preparing Your Business for a Disaster,” 2-3:15 p.m.
Thursday, June 16
- “Creating a Facebook Page for Your Company,” 9-10:15 a.m.
- “Customer Service,” 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- “Growing Your Business Online,” 12:30-1:45 p.m.
Participants can sign up for one day or both days or choose any of the seminars to attend. Preregistration is requested. To register, call (337) 774-2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. . For more information, contact the LSBDC at McNeese at (337) 475-5529.