Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Registration: Begins at 9:30am
Location: SEED Center, 2nd Floor, Room B
4310 Ryan St., Lake Charles, LA
Ted Fireman of Frannet Louisiana will deliver the pros and cons of going into business for yourself. This event is for anyone contemplating the option of business ownership - or even for those who may have never considered the option.
In this seminar, you will learn to:
- Evaluate your suitability to franchising and/or other businesses ownership
- Review the risks and rewards of business ownership
- Sort through and evaluate the 3 options for going into business
- Understand how to finance your new business
- Identify the myths and realities of franchising
- Discover how to identify the best business option for you
- Look at building your personal business model
Cost is $5.00. Cash, check, or money order at the door.
Seating is limited, so please pre-register at www.lsbdc.org/upcomingevents or call 337-475-5529.
The McNeese Small Business Development Center is partially funded by the Louisiana Small Business Development Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Louisiana Economic Development, and McNeese State University. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance by phoning (337) 475-5529.
Persons requesting accommodations in accordance with ADA should contact the person or department sponsoring the program, event, or activity at least 72 hours before the event. Additional information is available from the Office of Equal Opportunity, Burton Business Center, Room 404, (337) 475-5428, fax (337) 475-5960, TDD/TTY (337) 562-4227 or email email@example.com. AA/EEO/ADA