Federal Contract Negotiations
Please register in advance to reserve your place.
Seating is limited!
A comprehensive overview of the Negotiation Process in federal contracting. You will gain knowledge of how to plan and develop strategies, tactics by the opposition, counter tactics, understanding body language, and what it takes to win. The agenda for this training session will be
- Planning the Negotiation
- Preparing the Negotiation
SpeakerRobert G. Dempsey, CFCM
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Louisiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center
DateThursday, March 28, 2013
Time9:00am to 11:30am
(Registration begins at 8:30am)
7001 Gulf Highway - Lake Charles
CostFREE, however pre-registration is preferred
Fax: (337) 482-5837
Phone: (800) 206-3545
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Louisiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (LA PTAC)
- SWLA Economic Development Alliance
- Louisiana Small Business Development Center (LSBDC) at McNeese State University
- Louisiana Economic Development
To ensure your space, please reply to this email at email@example.com with your name, company, address, e-mail, and phone. Or fax your information to 337-482-5837. You may also phone in your registration information by calling (800) 206-3545. Registration deadline is March 25, 2013.