The Office of Research Services and Sponsored Programs has been allocated a small amount of money to provide matching funds for faculty/staff cash-match commitments in external proposals.
Guidelines towards the Distribution of Funds:
- Eligible proposals must follow the Office of Research Services and Sponsored Programs grant submission procedure and timeline.
- Funds will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The funding agency must explicitly state the need for matching funds.
- The maximum award will be the smaller between $ 3,000 or 10% of the requested amount with the Director of Research Services having latitude to commit larger amounts on projects where the resulting funding enhances more than 1 department.
- All requests must be approved by the Director of Research Services.
Effective: July 1, 2006