- Five 400-level undergraduate courses (3 credits each, 15 credit hours total).
- $2,400 per 3-credit-hour course (contract price).
- Five 500-level graduate courses (3 credits each, 15 credit hours total).
- Courses could count toward a graduate degree. GRE scores (minimum verbal + quantitative = 1050 with a minimum of 650 quantitative) must be submitted to McNeese State University.
- Students must formally enroll in the McNeese Graduate School.
- Only open to engineering degree holders.
- 100 percent online via Moodle.
- For international students, a minimum TOEFL score of 220 on the computer-based exam, or 560 on the paper-based exam or 83 on the online exam is required.
- Each 3-credit-hour course is subdivided for con- venience into three, 1-credit-hour, independently evaluated sections.
- Each section is subdivided into four, week long, independently evaluated sessions.
- A grade of B or better on all credits attempted is required for graduation.
- 10 opportunities per year to enroll, complete a session and earn 1 credit hour. Students do not have to be enrolled in consecutive sessions.