- Building evacuation will occur upon notification by University Police or other authority
- In the event of a bomb threat, all evacuation orders and instructions will be given via word of mouth to avert possible accidental detonation through the use of electronic devices
- Be aware of all marked exits in your area of the building
- Leave by the nearest exit and alert others to do the same
- Take all personal belongings with you (This will assist with the ensuing search of the building.)
- Do not change the light switch settings (If the light is on, leave it on. If it is off, leave it off.)
- Leave all doors open
- Do not use elevators as they may not be operational
- Refrain from using any electronic devices such as cell phones until told it is safe to do so
- Assist the disabled in exiting the building, if requested. Encourage others to do the same.
- Faculty members and/or Student Services personnel will be located outside the building exits to direct you to a safe assembly point where officials will obtain an accurate head count and provide you with further information
- No one will be allowed reentry into the affected building for any reason until an "all clear" is given by authorities
- An emergency command post may be set up near the site. Keep clear of this area unless you have important information to report
An error occurred while loading the NTAS widget. Try visiting the widget directly.