Important Report ALL Bomb Threat Calls Immediately to University Police at 475-5711 or 911.
If you receive a call that a bomb or other explosive device has been placed on campus try to do the following:
- Keep the caller on the phone as long as possible
- Note the date and time of the call and the exact words the caller used
- Listen for an accent, peculiar speech patterns and background noises
Ask questions such as:
- When will the bomb explode?
- Where is it located?
- What does it look like?
- Why are you doing this?
If you see any suspicious objects on campus:
- Report it IMMEDIATELY to University Police
- DO NOT HANDLE THE OBJECT!
- Clear the area immediately
A building or campus evacuation may be ordered whenever there are sufficient facts to indicate the threat is valid. The evacuation will occur upon notification by University Police or other authority. Instructions will be given via word of mouth to avert possible accidental detonation through the use of electronic devices.