Skip to main content
Payment Methods Accepted in Person/Mail - Cashier Office
- Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks, Traveler's Checks, Money Order, or Cash
- Credit/Debit Cards are no longer accepted as a form of payment in person or via phone.
- You may pay in person in the Cashier Office in Smith Hall with check, traveler's check, money order, or cash. Please bring current Student I.D.
- To pay by mail, mail check or money order to Box 92935, Lake Charles, LA 70609. Please include your student ID number on your remittance.
Payment Methods Accepted - Online Payment Gateway
- Mastercard and Discover Cards are accepted forms of payment via the Online Payment Gateway.
- The University is pleased to announce that effective 2/12/14, Credit/Debit Cards with the VISA logo are now accepted as a form of payment via the Online Payment Gateway.
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card) and Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard Logo) payments will be accepted and processed through the student password protected portal.
- When choosing this option, a non-refundable 2.75% Convenience Fee will be charged for each transaction processed.
- E-Check or E-Savings
- The Online Payment Gateway will accept payments through Electronic Check or Savings.
- There is no fee when choosing this option.