Payment methods accepted in person/mail at the cashier's office
- Personal checks, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, money order, or cash
- Credit/Debit cards are no longer accepted as a form of payment in person or via phone.
- You may pay in person in the Cashier's Office in Smith Hall with check, traveler's check, money order, or cash. Please bring current Student I.D. or driver's license.
- To pay by mail, mail check or money order to Box 92935, Lake Charles, LA 70609. Please include your student ID number on your remittance.
Payment methods accepted through QuikPAY accessed via the MyMcNeese Portal
- MasterCard, Discover and Visa cards are accepted forms of payment via QuikPAY.
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Discover card) and debit cards (VISA, MasterCard) payments will be accepted and processed through QuikPAY (student password protected).
- When choosing this option, a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee will be charged for each transaction processed.
- E-Check or E-Savings
- QuikPAY will accept payments through Electronic Check or Savings.
- There is no fee when choosing this option.
McNeese State University partners with Higher One to offer faster delivery of refunds to students. To facilitate the refund process, Higher One mails a McNeese Choice card to enrolled students new to McNeese. After activating the McNeese Choice card at McNeeseChoiceCard.com, students can select one of three options for receiving refunds:
- Easy RefundSM deposit to the OneAccount, a no monthly fee checking account - refunds available the day McNeese releases them to Higher One. If you select this option for your refund you can use your McNeese Choice card at the ATM operated by Higher One, located in the Holbrook Student Union (Old Ranch) near the cafeteria.
- Direct deposit to your bank account (ACH process) - refunds available in 2-3 business days.
- Receive a paper check sent to your mailing address - refunds available in 5-7 business days.
McNeese Choice Card Frequently Asked Questions
Questions concerning fees, bills or refunds should be directed to the Cashier's Office at 337-475-5107 or 337-475-5098.