Information Security Policies, Standards, Guidelines, and Laws
Related McNeese Policies
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy
- Confidentiality of and Access to Student Records Policy
- Confidentiality of Health Information Policy
- Copyright Infringement and Peer to Peer File Sharing Policy
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- Key Control Policy
- Property Control Office
- Public Records Request Policy
- Records Retention and Disposition Policy
To view all McNeese policies, go to the University Policies webpage.
Office of Technology Services Policies - State of Louisiana
Information Security Policy
Computing Infrastructure Policies
OTS is reviewing the content and format of all OIT Policies and Standards. Updated versions will be published through the DOA Office of Technology Services website.