DRAFTThe goal of the Information Security Program is to ensure that the...
- Integrity and
Of each piece of information owned by or entrusted to McNeese State University is protected in a manner that is consistent with...
- The value attributed to it by the University,
- The risk the University is willing to accept and
- The cost the University is willing to pay (in dollars and convenience)
Wherever it resides, i.e.:
- On printed media (e.g., forms, reports, microfilm, microfiche, books),
- On computers,
- On networks,
- On magnetic or optical storage media (e.g., hard drive, diskette, tape, CD),
- In physical storage environments (e.g., offices, filing cabinets, drawers),
- In a person's memory, etc.