Dates: July 11,18, 25 & Aug 1, 2018
Wednesdays from 6-9pm
SEED Center, McNeese State University, 4310 Ryan Street, Room 142
This will be a "Live" online class. McNeese will provide a classroom for students and the instructor will be projected onto an overhead screen.
You will be able to see and interact with her in realtime. She will be able to answer any questions that you might have immediately.
Learn from instructors who work as full time notaries in a "store front" Notary office.
This course offers hands-on activities for new and experienced notaries. It also features notarial practices and transactions regularly performed within the notary office.
During this class, you will identify components to draft current forms for many notary transactions, such as:
The start of an excellent forms library will come from participation in this class!!
Applicants for this Notary Course must: Be awaiting results from the Statewide Louisiana Notary Exam; or be a Louisiana Notary Public.
- Title movable transactions
- Business entities
- Conveyances and mortgages of immovables
- Miscellaneous Acts: Last will and testament; Powers of attorney; Provisional custody; Small successions; Notarial emancipation.
· FEE: $350.00
· Visa, MasterCard or Discover accepted
· Attendees should bring pens (something to write with)
· Checks should be made payable to McNeese State University and mailed to the following address:]
McNeese State University
Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration
4310 Ryan Street, Box #160
Lake Charles, LA 70605
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Refund Policy: Refunds for non-attendance will be given if a written notification is received up to 5 working days prior to the first day of the course. No refunds will be given after that day. In the event that an attendee cannot attend, he/she is welcome to send another person as a a replacement at no charge or accept a credit for a future course.