This course will present an ethics case produced by the National Institute for Engineering Ethics entitled "Henry's Daughters." The case will provide a broad perspective on professional responsibilities and understanding of a commitment to ethics in engineering work.
This course will:
- Increase sensitivity to the ethical dimensions of professional work
- Advance knowledge of professional standards and public obligations and expectations
- Develop judgment and improve skills in moral reasoning
- Encourage commitment to professional ethics and strengthen personal dedication to exemplary conduct
Nikos Kiritsis, PhD, is the dean and professor of engineering and engineering technology at McNeese State University and the director of the Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration.
- Price:$110. Fee includes light meal.
- 0.2 CEUs and 2 PDHs awarded to participants
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover accepted
- Checks should be made payable to McNeese State University and mailed to the following address:
McNeese State University
Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration
Lake Charles, LA 70609
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT CHERYL IN THE OFFICE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION:
Phone: 337-562-4139 Fax: 562-4272 Email: email@example.com
To download a registration form, click the link below. Please return the completed form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 337-562-4272