- Diversity Awareness Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Extraordinary Qualifications Policy - Classified
- Flexible Special Entrance Rates - Classified
- Premium Pay Policy - Classified
McNeese State University does not discriminate with regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in admission to or employment or participation in its education programs, services, and activities. The University has adopted the Diversity Awareness Policy to provide for prompt and equitable resolution of discrimination complaints. The Policy describes the grievance procedure for individuals who may have experienced discrimination.