- Diversity Awareness Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Overtime Policy
- Extraordinary Qualifications Policy - Classified
- Flexible Special Entrance Rates - Classified
- Premium Pay Policy - Classified
McNeese State University does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, veteran status, age, or sex in admission to or employment in its education programs or activities. Inquiries concerning the application of Title IX and its implementing regulations or equal opportunity may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator and Equal Opportunity Officer: Chief Diversity Officer, Box 93248, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70609. Telephone: voice (337) 475-5428; hearing impaired TDD/TTY (337) 562-4227.