- The Federal Work Study Program provides jobs for students demonstrating financial need which is determined by the information you provide on your FAFSA. Funds are limited and are awarded on a first come basis based on your eligibility.
- Federal Work Study students are paid minimum wage and can work an average of 8-12 per week.
- Students must remain enrolled at least part time, six (6) hours to be eligible.
- Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to participate in this program.
- To be considered for a job on campus for the summer term, you must complete a Summer Data Form and the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- For more information on job opportunities see the Student Employment Office.