Below is a list of financial aid forms you can use to satisfy financial aid requirements.
Your completed document(s) can be faxed: 337.475.5068, emailed (as an attachment) to email@example.com, hand-delivered or mailed to Office of Financial Aid, Box 93260 MSU, Lake Charles, LA 70609
- Document(s) or form(s) must be clear and legible.
- Double check that your document or form contains all of the appropriate hand-written or digital signatures. (Electronic signatures are not permitted)
- Make sure every page you submit has a Student Banner ID # on it.
- Is your document or form for the correct academic year? Most financial aid information is year specific.
- Keep copies of everything that you submit.
- Within a few days of submitting your information, check your Financial Aid status in Banner Self Service to confirm that it has been received.
- Check your email account frequently so that you are always up-to-date on your financial aid.
Non-Year Specific Forms
2015-2016 Forms (Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Summer 2016)
- Additional Financial Information
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet
- Graduate Course Verification Form
- Household Size Form
- Parent Low-Income Form
- Parent Non-Filer Form
- SNAP Verification Worksheet
- Spouse Non-Filer Form
- Student Low-Income Form
- Student Non-Filer Form
- Untaxed Income Form