The College of Engineering has been established to provide professional training consistent with the basic purposes of the University. More specifically, the College of Engineering:
- Offers the Bachelor and Master degree programs in Engineering with concentrations in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintains national accreditation for the Bachelor of Science in Engineering program by ABET.
- Offers a Bachelor degree program in Computer Science with concentrations in General and Applied Computer Science.
- Maintains national accreditation for the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program by ABET.
- Meets the educational needs of the students.
- Serves the local community, including industry, and society at large by providing cultural and educational leadership.
- Stimulates students toward maximum intellectual and professional growth while at the same time providing an atmosphere conducive to their development.
- Provides the facilities and the opportunities necessary to search for truth and the expansion of knowledge through research, design, and other forms of creative expression.