The Pump Reliability Certificate Program consist of two certificates:
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
The program provides practicing engineers with hands-on, advanced practical education that is need in the workplace. Making pump systems more reliable, identifying problems affecting equipment reliability and knowing how to implement strategies that increase mean time and money for industry. Emphasis is placed on the importance of acquiring theoretical and practical knowledge and skills resulting in the production of high-quality, high-value, skilled engineers.
- Provide a more in-depth understanding of how to improve the reliability of:
- centrifugal pumps (nozzles, impellers, casings, shafts, wear rings, bearings, mechanical seals and lubrication)
- entire pump systems that include couplings, drivers, lubrication and sealing systems.
- Assist participants in identifying problems affecting equipment reliability and implementing strategies to increase mean time between pump system failures.
- Deliver the content in a convenient, online format, with the ability to enroll in short four week long sessions
College of Engineering