The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) strives to accomplish the following objectives:
- Stimulate and develop student interest in the various engineering disciplines.
- Strive to increase the number of minority students studying engineering at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Encourage members to seek advanced degrees in engineering or related fields and to obtain professional engineering registrations.
- Promote public awareness of engineering and the opportunities for Blacks and other minorities in that profession.
- Function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of Black Engineers.
Our mission is " to increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community. "
The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) with more than 24,000 members, is one of the largest student-managed organization in the country. NSBE is comprised of more than 270 chapters on college and university campuses, 75 Alumni Extension chapters nationwide and 75 Pre-College chapters. These chapters are geographically divided into six regions.
|V. President||Marvin Williams||Electricalemail@example.com|
|Senator 1||Victor Guilory||Chemicalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senator 2||Jene Newble||Electricalemail@example.com|
|Program Chair||Don West||Mechanicalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership Dir||Bryan Malbroux||Electricalemail@example.com|
|Dean of Students||Toby Osburn|
|Faculty Advisor||Nikos Kiritsis|