B.A. McNeese State University, M.A., Ph.D. University of Texas
Kaufman Hall, 319
Teaching and Research Interests
- International Modernism, 1880-1945
- Classical Receptions
- Comparative Literature
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Art, Music, and Literature
- Marxist Criticism
- Twentieth-Century Poetry
- The Modern Novel
- "Sound," solicited entry, Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics, fourth edition. Eds. Roland Greene and Stephen Cushman (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2012).
- Mitch Dobrowner, Introduction (South Dennis: 21st Editions, 2011).
- "Apollinaire's Late Lyrics." Dialogism and Lyric Self-Fashioning: The Voices of a Genre. Ed. Jacob Blevins (Selinsgrove: Susquehanna University Press, 2008).
- Memories: Apollinaire/Tress. Translations and Essay. (South Dennis: 21st Editions, 2004).
- Translation of Pierre Borhan's "Catany in the Heart of his Preferences," 21st: The Journal of Contemporary Photography (VI), 2004.
- Dafydd Wood's poetry has also appeared in the McNeese Review and McSweeney's Internet Tendency.