Advantages of this Privilege:
- Maintain at least 12 credit hours per semester when "extra" credit hours are needed or when gaps in schedule occur
- Pay undergraduate tuition for graduate courses
- Have up to one-third of a master's degree completed by the time you earn your bachelor's degree
- Explore graduate school options before committing fully to one program
Requirements to use the Privilege:
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Fewer than 30 hours remaining on bachelor's degree
- Written consent with this request form of department head, academic dean, and dean of Dore' School of Graduate Studies.
Note: Graduate credit may not be applied to a bachelor's degree, so graduate courses taken under the Privilege may not be substituted for courses in a bachelor's program of study.