Choosing to pursue your goals by studying at McNeese State University is an excellent decision.
We offer quality programs at some of the most affordable tuition rates you will find at any university. Recently, AffordableCollegesOnline.com named McNeese the second most affordable school in Louisiana for online learning and third among Louisiana's colleges and universities for greatest return on investment. Beyond the affordability benefits McNeese students enjoy, many of our programs have garnered attention for quality and innovation. Here are just a few highlights:
- In 2013, our Master of Fine Arts program was ranked among the top 25 in the nation for a second year by Poets & Writers.
- The McNeese Autism Program, an on-campus center within the Burton College of Education where Master of Arts in psychology students complete clinical hours, continues to demonstrate success in assisting children with autism specturm disorders.
- An online Master of Science program in criminal justice launched Fall 2013 and is the first of its kind at McNeese.
- The merging of electrical engineering and computer science in 2013 will assist us in building new curricula integrating the two disciplines within the College of Engineering.
- Our competitive Master of Science in Nursing program has flourished within a consortium with three other Louisiana universities to offer practicing nurses opportunities to specialize as family nurse practitioners, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners, nurse educators, and nurse executives. The consortium was named the 2013 Nursing School of the Year by the Louisiana State Nurses Association.
- An interdisciplinary program between Nutrition and Health and Human Performance embeds the dietetic internship required for Registered Dietician (RD) licensure within a Master of Science degree.
These are only a small sample of the accomplishments on McNeese's record. I encourage you to explore our options further and contact us to assist you.
For information on graduate studies, contact us at today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on online or other elearning services or operations, please visit Online Learning.
We look forward to hearing from you!