- Graduates needing accommodations for the processional, floor seating, or recessional must contact Wesley LeJeune, Commencement Committee Chair.
- Graduates in wheeled chairs should enter the Coliseum from the south entrance in the breezeway to avoid pedestrian traffic on ramps at other entrances.
- Seating arrangements at the end of a row will be made for graduates in wheeled chairs.
- Arrangements, such as but not limited to limited walking requirements and preferential seating, will be made for graduates with other physical mobility challenges.
- Elevators are available on the east and west sides of the Coliseum. Guests needing elevator access should enter the Coliseum using one of those entrances.
- Upper level seating areas at the Coliseum feature landings where guests in wheeled chairs or guests unable to use stairs to access seating areas may sit during the ceremony.
- Space on these landings is limited, so guests wishing to sit on landings are encouraged to arrive early. Seating in these areas is first-come, first-serve.
- Accessible, unisex restrooms for guests with special needs are available on both the ground and mezzanine levels of the Coliseum.
- Information on lodging in the Lake Charles area is available from the Southwest Louisiana Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- The Comfort Suites hotel on Martin Luther King, Jr., Highway offers a special "Friends and Family" rate for guests staying overnight in Lake Charles for a McNeese State University event. To take advantage of this opportunity, make reservations with the hotel directly by telephone at 337.436.6400 or online at Comfort Suites' Web site. (Note: If making reservations by telephone, mention the event to receive the discount. If making reservations online, use the link in the preceding sentence; the reservation page it accesses is configured to show availability with the "Friends and Family" rate.)