- Collect commencement regalia (cap and gown) and tickets for guests
- Check spelling of name and mailing address with the Office of the Registrar
- Ensure they are financially clear with the Office of Administrative Accounting and the Office of Financial Aid
- Take graduation portraits in regalia with our official commencement photography partner
- Discuss job-seeking options with the Career and Student Development Center
- Register with the Alumni Association
- Purchase commencement materials (invitations, diploma frames, etc.) with the Bookstore
- Enter drawings for door prizes and much more!
GradFest is held from 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in Parra Ballroom (located inside the New Ranch).