GradFest is a "one-stop shop" for commencement preparation, and all students who have submitted applications for degree are invited to attend.
A number of campus offices and divisions participate in GradFest to assist students in any matters they may have. Students may:
- Collect commencement regalia (cap and gown)
- Check spelling of name and mailing address with the Office of the Registrar
- Ensure they are financially clear with the Office of Business Affairs and the Office of Financial Aid
- Take Log photos in regalia with the Office of Public Information and Communications
- Discuss job-seeking options with the Office of Career Services
- Register with the Alumni Association
- Purchase commencement materials (invitations, diploma frames, etc.) with the Bookstore
- Enter drawings for door prizes and much more!