The College of Engineering and Engineering Technology has been established to provide professional training consistent with the basic purposes of the University. More specifically, the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology:
- Offers the Bachelor and Master degree programs in Engineering with concentrations in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintains national accreditation for the Bachelor of Science in Engineering program by ABET, Inc.
- Offers Associate and Bachelor degree programs in Technology with concentrations in Electronics, Instrumentation, and Process Plant Technology.
- Maintains national accreditation for the Technology programs by ABET, Inc.
- Meets the educational needs of the students.
- Serves the local community, including industry, and society at large by providing cultural and educational leadership.
- Stimulates students toward maximum intellectual and professional growth while at the same time providing an atmosphere conducive to their development.
- Provides the facilities and the opportunities necessary to search for truth and the expansion of knowledge through research, design, and other forms of creative expression.