Visiting Applicant Checklist
- Apply for admission.
- Pay $20 application fee once you receive email notification with your McNeese ID number.
- Submit Proof of Immunization Compliance form.
- Submit copy of draft card (males ages 18 – 25 only).
- Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at www.mcneesereslife.com
- Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at www.dineoncampus.com/mcneese
- While not required for admission, college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores may be required for placement in certain courses.
- Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid and are not approved to pursue a degree program at McNeese.
- Enrollment as a visiting student is limited to the term for which the application is received. If a visiting student wishes to transfer to McNeese, all transfer admission requirements must be met.