Undergraduate Transfer Requirements
Transfer Applicants Under the age of 25
Transfer Applicants 25 and Older
Undergraduate Transfer Checklist
- Apply For admission and scholarships.
- Submit official college transcripts directly to McNeese from all institutions attended.
- Pay $20 application fee – After application is processed via your MyMcNeese portal.
- Submit Proof of .
- Submit copy of draft card (males ages 18 – 25 only).
- Have your high school or home-school submit to McNeese your final high school transcript.
- If you have earned less than 18 college-level academic hours, submit your official ACT or SAT scores directly to McNeese from the testing agency (McNeese ACT school code 1594/SAT school code 6403).
- Optional: Complete the financial aid application at fafsa.gov (McNeese FAFSA school code 002017).
- Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at www.mcneesereslife.com
- Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at www.dineoncampus.com/mcneese