A returning student has attended McNeese as a regular student and is wanting to re-enroll at McNeese.
*A student who has only attended McNeese as a high school early admission/dual enrollment student or as a visiting student is not a returning student applicant.
Returning Student Checklist
- Apply for admission.
- Pay $20 application fee once you receive email notification with your McNeese ID number.
- Submit official college transcripts directly to McNeese from all insitutions attended since last attending McNeese.
- Optional: Complete the financial aid application at fafsa.org (McNeese FAFSA school code 002017).
- Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at www.mcneesereslife.com
- Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at www.dineoncampus.com/mcneese
Returning students must be eligible to return to McNeese as well as the last institution attended.