New Graduate Student Requirements
New Graduate Applicants
- Apply for admission and scholarships.
- Submit official college transcripts directly to McNeese from all institutions attended.
- If applicable, submit official GRE or GMAT test scores directly from the testing agency to McNeese.
- Pay $20 application fee once you receive email notification with your McNeese ID number.
- If new to McNeese, submit Proof of .
- If new to McNeese, submit copy of draft card (males ages 18 – 25 only).
- Optional: Complete the financial aid application at fafsa.gov (McNeese FAFSA school code 002017).
- Optional: Complete application for on-campus housing at www.mcneesereslife.com
- Optional: Purchase a commuter or residence campus dining meal plan at www.dineoncampus.com/mcneese