Early Admission/Dual Enrollment Requirements
High School Dual Enrollment Applicants
Exceptional Scholars Admission Program Applicants
Students who wish to enroll at McNeese while continuing their enrollment in high school may do so under the High School Dual Enrollment Program. To enroll through this program, a student must meet the following general participation requirements:
Early Admission/Dual Enrollment of High School Students Checklist
- Apply for admission.
- Submit the to your high school counselor.
- Have high school or home-school transcript sent directly from high school/home-school to McNeese.
- Have ACT, SAT and/or PLAN scores sent direcly from the high school or testing agency to McNeese.
- Home-School: Submit copy of your home-school state approved letter to McNeese.
- Exceptional Scholars Admission Program Only: Submit the Exceptional Scholars Admission Program Form to McNeese.